- The Stanley Professional try square is ideal in woodworking for checking the correctness of right angles, as a guide when drawing lines on materials before cutting, or for locating holes
- Features a durable steel blade and a holder block for proper handling and the scales are etched onto the blade ensure that the numbers will not fade away or erased for long time
- The sliding edge holder facilitates accurate positioning on the work piece for precise angle measurement to prevent the slightest gap on wood projects
- Ideal for use by carpenters, builders and DIYers for measuring, marking and cutting, perfect for professioal wood projects, home repairs and improvement
- Punched out of quality steel in a single piece for true 90° precision, may be used for accurate marking of 45° and 90° angles
What's in the box?
- 1 x Stanley Professional Try Square at 300 mm
Write Your Own Review